Human Resources Processes, Year in Review 2016
Developing HR Processes & Tools
- The HR project team has implemented new human resources processes and tools while updating old ones to serve as foundations for IT HR needs on campus.
- An employee frequently asked questions (FAQ) guide was created to help with transitions as staff move between departments due to various campus OneIT efforts.
- A new skill-assessment tool helps project leaders to aid in the transitions of the staff.
IT Recruitment Specialist Pilot Launched
- An IT recruitment specialist pilot was launched to streamline IT hiring process for departments and leverage expertise in the IT recruiting process.
- The specialist is available to assist IT units with hiring. This expertise allows for greater consistency in identifying IT job requirements and recruitment resources, and can help improve the quality of hires and reduce hiring times.